sobota, 3 marca 2012

Realise what you gotta do


headband - H&M // photos - my mum/me

Nie noszę biżuterii. Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, to nawet specjalnie nie mam ,,fioła" na jej punkcie, ale gdy coś zobaczę, zostaję wierna do końca. Takimi rzeczami są dla mnie klasyki - kolczyki z perełkami itd., ale gdy zobaczyłam tą opaskę, opadła mi szczęka i musiałam ją kupić, Kojarzy mi się z latami dwudziestymi i troszkę z antykiem, więc poparta romantycznym pragnieniem wyglądania jak och-takie-piękne-dziewczyny-w-długich-sukniach [ TU TU ]. // I do not wear jewellery. I'm not gaga for it but when i find something, I love it to the end of my life. Pearl earrings are one of many examples but when I saw this headband I was like oh-my-gosh and I had to buy it. It reminds me of the 20s and of antique so supported by some romantic felling I ran to the cash desk.

Na koniec moja kolekcja point/ My pointe shoes collection for goodbye 

Xoxo






11 komentarzy:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment :)! I love your balletshoes collection, you dance? I love ballet!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Aww thank you so much for your sweet comment :) lovely blog and lovely pictures <3 xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. That first photo of you is stunning! You have such a lovely blog! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm indeed very happy with my whole family, I love them so much!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. The headband is so cute and I love the picture of your pointe shoes <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. You are so pretty! And I love the photo with all the ballet flats :)

    ---
    Romwe giveaway on my blog
    http://www.rougefox.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Haha well, you might not look older,
    but you're only fifteen and already such a beautiful girl!
    I think that's more what I meant (:

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I'm jealous of how gorgeous you are! I did not look like that at your age.

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Urocza opaska, masz śliczne oczy :).

    moveyourimagination.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń